Saturday, February 13, 2010

Introductory note to all my blog readers...

Today is 13thFeb10 a Saturday, and its the very first blog that I am going to be writing. I mean after years of wanting to do that i choose this very day a 13th and on a Saturday.. to most of you it wont make sense but I know my Sunshine girl knows what I am talking about :). This blog is going to be dedicated to my friends, family and the wierdos i keep meeting at the intervals of my life....

I am also going to be writing about random topics, some issues i have a strong stance on and I would love you all to comment so that i can improve with every blog and may be strike a chord in your hearts...

5 comments:

  1. Good luck , darling..

    Eager to see the talent, that I have known for years..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so now let all you frinz know whats with the 13th... we are no diff from the sunshine,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best babe...more positivity to ya!!!and all the sunshine too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy babes that finally ur doing something that u totally luv and r really gud at....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u so much guys for the positivity .. keep that coming in ...

    ReplyDelete